How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
From time to time, you may receive promotional information and special offers through e-mail or regular mail from UniqJewelryDesigns and/or our marketing partners. However, if you do not want to receive e-mail communications or other promotional communications, you are free to opt out of our mailing list at any time. We do not sell, lease, or rent your email address without your permission. From time to time, we make certain third party offers available through our site. If you accept such offer, we will disclose your contact information to that third party.How do we protect visitor information?
We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We use an SSL certificate
We implement security measures when a user:
• places an order.
• enters, submits, or accesses their information.
We use a payment gateway provider. Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart,
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits,
• Keep track of advertisements,
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
It will turn off some of the features of the site
Like most other websites, we monitor the aggregate (how many people) traffic statistics on our website. This is done in order to provide our customers with better and more efficient service. These general statistics DO NOT personally identify our customers and site visitors. We use google and piwik for these services.According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
To compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
You may delete your personal data at any time in your account profile or by emailing us.